Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Moore <an...@bigfoot.com> on 2007/11/09 09:28:47 UTC

Ajax Dojo Drag and Drop

Hi,
At the moment I have a list on a page using some code like below:
   form.add(imageView = new DataView("galleryList",
imageCollection.getImages(),10){
	public void populateItem(final ListItem listItem){
		final Image image = (Image)listItem.getModelObject();
 	        listItem.add(new Label("imageName", image.getImageName()));
		listItem.add(moveUpLink("moveUp", listItem));
		listItem.add(moveDownLink("moveDown", listItem));
		}
	});
	datacontainer.add(new AjaxPagingNavigator("navigator", imageView));

I've been trying to look at the wicket stuff dojo drag and drop stuff, as
what I would ideally like instead of having a moveUpLink and moveDownLink is
the ability to drag and drop the order of items in the list.

I've seen the demo's running at
http://www.demay-fr.net:8080/Wicket-start/app, but the API don't seem to be
the same as the ones in the latest wicket-stuff 1.3 dojo beta jar.

How would I go about converting the above code into a list that can be
reordered using drag and drop.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Ajax Dojo Drag and Drop