Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/12 03:08:15 UTC

help regarding using OFBiz CRM for lead/opportunity management

Hi List ,

I am trying to implement OFBiz for a client organization whose main
requirement is CRM,Sales and Marketing and I am facing some challenges.

Request help on the same.

(1)
*Lead Assignment*

Is it possible for a "Manager" to assign  Unassigned  leads to team members
?
I see that there is facility of "Assign to Me" , i assume it assigns to the
logged in user.
But i require that leads to assigned rather than taken by the user.

(2) *Lead Visibility*

Is it possible that lead assigned to one party (user) gets hidden from the
other
party / user / team member.

(3) *Maintain historical data about followup.*

I see that under "opportunity" creation and update there is a field of
"Next Step".
What is the ideal / recommended way to keeping notes of the development of
a lead / opportunity so that it can be useful to the next person , should
the lead get
re-assigned .

Regards
Rajesh Mallah.