Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2012/05/08 22:47:12 UTC

Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator

Made some progress on using arc/phab on ubuntu. epriestley helped a ton
over at #phabricator irc channel. Thanks, Evan!
Now, able to make arc work on ubuntu, but seems like jira integration is
broken. Hit the following problem:

$arc diff —jira HIVE-3008

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/ashutosh/workspace/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php on
line 201

Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/ashutosh/workspace/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php on
line 201

Even with this error diff did get generated but it was not posted back on
jira. Evan is working on a patch to fix this.

He is also discussing with Facebook folks on how to tackle these issues in
long term. Discussion is going on at https://secure.phabricator.com/T1206

I will request people who are actively working on Hive to follow the
discussion on this ticket.

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Me too.

arc diff --trace

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'HTTPFutureResponseStatusHTTP'
with message '[HTTP/500]' in
/home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/future/http/base/BaseHTTPFuture.php:299
Stack trace:
#0 /home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/future/http/https/HTTPSFuture.php(95):
BaseHTTPFuture->parseRawHTTPResponse('HTTP/1.1 100 Co...')
#1 /home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/future/proxy/FutureProxy.php(34):
HTTPSFuture->isReady()
#2 /home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/conduit/client/ConduitClient.php(131):
FutureProxy->isReady()
#3 /home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/conduit/client/ConduitClient.php(52):
ConduitClient->callMethod('differential.cr...', Array)
#4 /home/navis/bin/arcanist/src/workflow/diff/ArcanistDiffWorkflow.php(324):
ConduitClient->callMethodSynchronous('differential.cr...', Array)
#5 /home/navis/bin/arcanist/scripts/arcanist.php(266):
ArcanistDiffWorkflow->run()
#6 {main}
  thrown in /home/navis/bin/libphutil/src/future/http/base/BaseHTTPFuture.php
on line 299

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.