Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com> on 2000/09/26 05:06:19 UTC

Re: Possible InstallSheild task [ WAS: Re: Using {ex,in}cludesfilein ]

I agree. We don't use installshield java edition,
we use Professional edition, and I run it via
an exec.

I'm still leery of doing EVERYTHING as a task when it
can be trivially done another way. Again, my fear
of turning Ant into an Elephant...