Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Roy, Ritwika (CONT)" <Ri...@capitalone.com> on 2015/03/11 16:19:49 UTC

reg:Sentry integration with Drill

Hi team,
We are evaluating Apache Drill, just wanted to know if Apache drill integrates with Sentry, as our cluster is integrated with sentry.

Regards,
Ritwika

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Re: reg:Sentry integration with Drill

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.
You may want to check the presentation here:
http://www.meetup.com/Big-Data-Security-and-Data-Governance-Meetup/events/219285891/

Posted by Tomer Shiran <ts...@gmail.com>.