Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/12/23 10:27:54 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Felix Committer: Stefan Seifert

Hi

it's my pleasure to announce that the Apache Felix PMC has invited
Stefan Seifert as a new Felix committer...and gladly Stefan accepted.

So please join me in welcoming Stefan.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [ANN] New Apache Felix Committer: Stefan Seifert

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Stefan! Good work!

Regards
Julian