Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com> on 2003/06/11 23:32:37 UTC

Sun to publish JAX-RPC RI source?

I see that Sun are now promising access to the JAX-RPC and SAAJ src
under some (to be determined) OSS license:

http://java-ws-xml.dev.java.net/

Dont know if this is something Axis can benefit from, and how this
impacts TCK access (should be easier, I hope)

Re: Sun to publish JAX-RPC RI source?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
They are already available...

http://wwws.sun.com/software/communitysource/jaxrpc/download.html