Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2018/01/02 00:03:52 UTC

Re: ApacheFlexBuild Nightly Build Server

Hi,

I changed the jenkins job to only run on windows boxes (of which there are 4) and it is working so that gets rid of those minor issues.

Note that you need to specify the windows version of ant and java in the job to get it working.

It’s currently not running the checkin tests but that should be possible to set up and what I’ll take a look at next.. And I also need to test the build to confirm that it’s working correctly but the build log look good to me. [1]

Anyone want to explore any of the other options?

Thanks,
Justin

1, https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Flex%20SDK/31/console