Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ethem YUKSEL <et...@siemens.com> on 2005/04/21 10:15:04 UTC

slide and JSR

Hi to all,
does slide support JSR specification or is it standalone? when i read JSR
specification it looks like slide.
kind regards
Ethem Yuksel

Re: slide and JSR

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
The Jackrabbit project has been started to continue with that codebase.
As far as I know, it's alive and kicking.

http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/

-James

Re: slide and JSR

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.