Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <gh...@crosswalk.com> on 2002/08/22 17:30:32 UTC

RE: Steps to add a new transformer

- do they sit in WEB-INF/classes or
WEB-INF/classes/org/cast/cocoon/transformation ?
- is the endquote missing in <map:transform type="dyntrax/> also missing in
your sitemap?
- what do the logs in WEB-INF/logs say?

Geoff Howard

Posted by Chris Wilder-Smith <ch...@Wilder-Smith.org>.
Geoff,

Geoff Howard wrote:

>- do they sit in WEB-INF/classes or
>WEB-INF/classes/org/cast/cocoon/transformation ?

They're in ...org/cast/cocoon/transformation - should've been more clear
there...

>- is the endquote missing in <map:transform type="dyntrax/> also missing in
>your sitemap?

No, just a transcribing error...

>- what do the logs in WEB-INF/logs say?

Here's the contents of the various log files, not sure I can make sense
of them.

error.log is empty:

access.log, sitemap.log and core.log are attached

Thanks for your help.