Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr> on 2007/10/18 14:35:36 UTC

how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Hi,

How can I add (my) wicketstuff project to bamboo.
My jira account : dwayneb

Thanks.

Re: how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Posted by Martin Funk <fu...@arcor.de>.
Frank Bille schrieb:
> On 10/18/07, Martin Funk <fu...@arcor.de> wrote:
>> Metoo!
>> wicket-contrib-gmap2
>> wicket-contrib-gmap2-examples
>>

> Sure, let me know a username for bamboo and I'll create you.
>
> Frank

I'd like to go by the username: funkattack

mf

Re: how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Funk <fu...@arcor.de>.
Frank Bille schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> Let me handle it.

Is there a pattern to get acceped or is a "metoo" goodenough?

Metoo!
wicket-contrib-gmap2
wicket-contrib-gmap2-examples

Martin

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 10/18/07, Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Let me handle it.

ok, thanks,

Eelco

Re: how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey,

Let me handle it.

Posted by David Bernard <dw...@free.fr>.
wicketstuff-parent

Rss Feed fails was: Re: how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Posted by Martin Funk <fu...@arcor.de>.
Eelco Hillenius schrieb:
> Tell us which one it is, and one of the bamboo admins can do it.

The RSS feed
http://wicketstuff.org/bamboo/rss/createAllBuildsRssFeed.action?feedType=rssAll&buildKey=WICKET1X-WICKET
for all builds on
http://wicketstuff.org/bamboo/browse/WICKET1X-WICKET
fails in that way that is only lists the first 30 builds, but not the
last 30 buids, so it doesn't get updated on new builds.

The other feed on the failing build seems to run fine,

Martin

Re: how to add wicketstuff projet to bamboo

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.