Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Aemisegger <de...@pagnolia.ch> on 2005/08/29 18:22:09 UTC

limit search manager to particular paths

Dear devs

Is it possible to configure the search manager to index only particular paths?

If not, do you mind if I file a feature request?

--
Cheers,
Michael

Re: limit search manager to particular paths

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Michael,

Michael Aemisegger wrote:
> Is it possible to configure the search manager to index only particular
> paths?

no, this is not possible. everything is indexed, even the system branch
of a workspace with the versions.

> If not, do you mind if I file a feature request?

not at all, go ahead. On this occasion I would also like to take other
parameters / conditions into account whether a node should be indexed.
I'm thinking about nodetype and type / name of a property, etc.

regards
  marcel