Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Husam Elfadil <hu...@noa.nintendo.com> on 2018/11/01 18:00:27 UTC

Linux port of NimBLE BLE Stack question

Dear NimBLE Support,

I read about the NimBLE BLE stack and it looks interesting. I'm trying to port it to Linux and just play with it a little bit and see how it works. However, I had trouble in getting started with the porting process as there is not much information on how to do it for Linux. Could you briefly give a steps to do the porting of the stack to Linux and run some of your sample apps. Please not that I'm working with a 64-bit Ubuntu 18.04. I appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Husam

Re: Linux port of NimBLE BLE Stack question

Posted by Martin Turon <mt...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hi Husam,

The README for how to use the existing linux port example is here:

https://github.com/apache/mynewt-nimble/blob/master/porting/examples/linux/README.md

Martin

Martin Turon  |  Google

Posted by aditi hilbert <ad...@runtime.io>.
Hi Husam,

Have you checked out the port already available?
https://github.com/apache/mynewt-nimble/tree/master/porting/npl/linux <https://github.com/apache/mynewt-nimble/tree/master/porting/npl/linux>