Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/03/26 06:08:39 UTC

cloudstack on forbes.com

This is great!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/reuvencohen/2013/03/25/citing-strong-growth-cloudstack-becomes-a-top-level-apache-project/

Re: cloudstack on forbes.com

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
We should all be writing blogs to talk about our experiences, either as devs or users.

It does not have to be case studies, it can be from our personal perspective. Once we write and tweet the word gets out.

Re: cloudstack on forbes.com

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.

Re: cloudstack on forbes.com

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
That's some great exposure. Nice quote too Sebastian!

Matt