Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 张祥 <xi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/16 01:34:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-594 Safely abort Producer transactions during application shutdown

Hi everyone,

I have opened a small KIP about safely aborting transaction during
shutdown. I'd like to use this thread to discuss about it and any feedback
is appreciated. Here is a link to KIP-594 :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-594%3A+Safely+abort+Producer+transactions+during+application+shutdown

Thank you!

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-594 Safely abort Producer transactions during application shutdown

Posted by 张祥 <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reminding, I will change my KIP number and start a new thread
now.

Kowshik Prakasam <kp...@confluent.io> 于2020年4月16日周四 上午9:49写道:

Posted by Kowshik Prakasam <kp...@confluent.io>.
Hi,