Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Genious Soul <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/19 14:28:43 UTC

Any Example which shows How to use certificate for securing web services

Hi All,
       I would really appreciate if somebody could
point me to example or documentation for securing
services using certificates.Thanks for any help.

Kash

Re: Any Example which shows How to use certificate for securing web services

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Also have a look at :

http://www.wso2.net/presentations/wss4j/java/2006/08/04/apache-rampart

This is presentation along with a set of 11 examples on using Rampart.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org

Re: Any Example which shows How to use certificate for securing web services

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.