Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Bk Lau <bk...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 05:02:03 UTC

Rackspace private cloud

Hi :

Does anyone know  if  JCloud can be used against Rackspace private cloud?
http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/private/
I don't see any binding support for Java other than python client on
Rackspace site.
http://docs.rackspace.com/rpc/v4/gettingstarted/content/rpc-common-front.html

In principle, it should be able to since its based off OpenStack
Havana./Grizzly

Thanks,

BK

Re: Rackspace private cloud