Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/06 13:25:29 UTC

Apache Mail script examples/bin/asf-mail-examples.sh

Will the developer please shut off his Hadoop cluster, set
MAHOUT_LOCAL=true, and run all of the examples in the script. And keep
fixing the script until they run. They default to fully distributed in
some hard-to-find places. The developer knows what he wants, and I'm a
little lost in some places.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Apache Mail script examples/bin/asf-mail-examples.sh

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
I'm not following your question.  Is there a specific thing that is breaking?