Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chily <su...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/05 15:24:46 UTC

[AXIS2] export a webservices with wsdl 1.1

Hi, i am new in axis2, and i export a lot of webservices from my applicacion
(spring based application).
By defaul, axis2 export this services with wsdl 2.0 service contract
definition (dynamic wsdl generation), but i need to export them with the
wsdl 1.1 version.
Anyone now if there is any configuration parameter to set the wsdl version?

Re: [AXIS2] export a webservices with wsdl 1.1

Posted by Chily <su...@hotmail.com>.
Hi paul thank you very much.
But with this url (http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/YourService?wsdl
axis2 expoirt the wsdl with 2.0 vesrsion (same as with
services/YourService?wsdl2 off course).
I read we can put some parameter like :
http://sapo:8080/seguridad-web/services/AuthenticationService?wsdl=wsdl1.1

but the server response with this :
<pre>
- <error>
  <description>Unable to generate WSDL 1.1 for this service</description>
  <reason>If you wish Axis2 to automatically generate the WSDL 1.1, then
please +set useOriginalwsdl as false in your services.xml</reason>
  </error>
</pre>

y try to add this parameter to the service definition but nothing change.
<code>
	<service name="AuthenticationService" >
	    <description>
	         Authentication Service.
	    </description>
	    <parameter
name="ServiceClass">ar.bcra.seguridad.client.servicio.AuthenticationService</parameter>
	    <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier" locked="false">

org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier
	   	</parameter>
	   	<parameter name="SpringBeanName">authenticationService</parameter>
	   	<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">false</parameter>
</code>

Any help?

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Chily

As far as I know, Axis2 exposes both WSDL1.1 and WSDL2.0. You should look at
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/YourService?wsdl and wsdl2

Paul

On 11/5/07, Chily <su...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, i am new in axis2, and i export a lot of webservices from my
> applicacion
> (spring based application).
> By defaul, axis2 export this services with wsdl 2.0 service contract
> definition (dynamic wsdl generation), but i need to export them with the
> wsdl 1.1 version.
> Anyone now if there is any configuration parameter to set the wsdl
> version?

Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org