Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@apache.org> on 2015/06/03 22:57:51 UTC

Add to ContributorsGroup

Hi,

I am a committer/PPMC on Apache Sentry( incubating) and would like to
submit the board report for June. Can some one please put me in the
ContributorsGroup, so that I can add the Sentry report ?

UserName on incubator wiki: SravyaTirukkovalur

Thanks!

Re: Add to ContributorsGroup

Posted by Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you!

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Sravya Tirukkovalur <sr...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > I am a committer/PPMC on Apache Sentry( incubating) and would like to
> > submit the board report for June. Can some one please put me in the
> > ContributorsGroup, so that I can add the Sentry report ?
> >
> > UserName on incubator wiki: SravyaTirukkovalur
>
> Done.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Sravya Tirukkovalur

Re: Add to ContributorsGroup