Posted to user@struts.apache.org by croffman <my...@hotmail.com> on 2005/05/26 05:49:12 UTC

form-bean question - help

I have a form bean which has few form-bean properties (less than 10) each of type customized class, which contains around 30 attributes.

Does any one have any idea is there any impact on high volume testing?

Your suggestions are helpful.

Thanx in advance.

Re: form-bean question - help

Posted by croffman <my...@hotmail.com>.
Correct.

Is the compress filter help anyway, to reduce problems?

Croff

So, you have a form bean with a total of ~300 properties?

Yes, that could be a bit heavy in a high load environment.

Larry

Re: form-bean question - help

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.