Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Florian Rampp <Fl...@web.de> on 2007/03/08 13:20:50 UTC

Download Tiles 2.0.0

Hello!

Why can't I download Tiles 2.0.0 from any mirror?

Do I really have to build it from sources??

Thanks in advance,

Florian

Re: Download Tiles 2.0.0

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/3/8, Florian Rampp <Fl...@web.de>:
> Hello!
>
> Why can't I download Tiles 2.0.0 from any mirror?

Tiles 2.0.1 (marked as alpha quality) should be available soon, we're
in the process of moving it in download mirrors, but we're
experiencing time (we're volunteers after all) and technical
difficulties.
Anyway, for the moment, you can get it from:
http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/2.0.1/

Ciao
Antonio