Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com> on 2007/12/06 19:00:13 UTC

Google Checkout error

Probably something I haven't configured correctly. Here is the scenario:
Followed setup instructions here: http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Google+Checkout+Integration
When I click on the Google Checkout button on my shopping cart it takes a few seconds, then I get a generic OfBiz error:

Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems processing event: org.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralRuntimeException: Unknown request; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly. (Unknown request; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.)

In the log file I see that the server connected to Google and got the following response:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Moved Temporarily</TITLE></HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000"><H1>Moved Temporarily</H1>The document has moved <A HREF="https://checkout.google.com/checkout/cws/v2/Merchant/xxxxxxxxxxxxx/request?gsessionid=xxxxxxxxxx">here</A>.</BODY></HTML>

Vince Clark
Global Era
The Freedom of Open Source
vclark@globalera.com