Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se> on 2008/06/13 17:24:20 UTC

https error with flash

I have read thie wiki about implementing https on certain page but failed to
do so when a Link is pressed to an https page. I have tried the https on
every page but now the flash movies is not displayed. Only in IE. Works in
firefox and safari. This is my setting in web.xml

<security-constraint>
    <display-name>ssl-test</display-name>
    <web-resource-collection>
        <web-resource-name>Hairless</web-resource-name>
        <description/>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        <http-method>POST</http-method>

        <http-method>GET</http-method>
        <http-method>HEAD</http-method>
        <http-method>PUT</http-method>
        <http-method>OPTIONS</http-method>
        <http-method>TRACE</http-method>
        <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <user-data-constraint>
        <description>ssl mode</description>
    </user-data-constraint>
</security-constraint>

Has anyone experienced this? Error message from tomcat

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write
error
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.OutputRecord.writeBuffer(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.OutputRecord.write(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(InternalOutputBuffer.java:737)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:434)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.flush(InternalOutputBuffer.java:299)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.action(Http11Processor.java:963)
	at org.apache.coyote.Response.action(Response.java:183)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.doFlush(OutputBuffer.java:314)
	... 25 more

Re: https error with flash

Posted by "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <ma...@snyltarna.se>.
This seamed to solve the problem