Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shahani Markus Weerawarana <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 22:57:31 UTC

Problem with the SimpleMathService (used in the Tutorial)

Hi,

The 5-minute tutorial does not work properly since there is a problem with
the execution of the SimpleMathService - resulting in a fault with some
methods.

Shahani

--
Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Computer Scientist / Visiting Lecturer

Re: Problem with the SimpleMathService (used in the Tutorial)

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shahani,

This is because of axis2 1.5.1 bug when working with a custom wsdl (We have
to change the endpoints in wsdl when working with XBaya). I just checked
with 1.6.1 it works fine.But I agree we need to address this since this is
a starting point for a users of Airavata.

I will try to find a workaround to clear this issue.

Thanks for pointing this out !

Regards
Lahiru

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Shahani Markus Weerawarana <
shahani.w@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The 5-minute tutorial does not work properly since there is a problem with
> the execution of the SimpleMathService - resulting in a fault with some
> methods.
>
> Shahani
>
> --
> Shahani Markus Weerawarana, Ph.D.