Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Jake Mannix <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 20:16:52 UTC

Re: Meetup in the Bay Area in Sept?

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>wrote:

> Anyone in the Bay Area interested in getting together to talk Mahout on
> Sept. 16th or 17th?  Nothing formal required.  If we have enough interest,
> we could look in to the Hacker Dojo or something like that, otherwise a
> coffee shop or bar would be good.

I'll be in the bay Sept 14th - 16th, heading up to SFO on the evening of the
16th, though (8:55 flight), so I overlap this meetup by just a tiny bit...
I'd like to see whomever I can overlap with...

  -jake

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
  I'd like to talk about the SVD stuff and converging vectorization,
classification with clustering.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

--------------------------

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.