Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Krishna Gunturu (kgunturu)" <kg...@cisco.com> on 2005/01/13 01:02:40 UTC

fine tuning

Hi

We migrated to tomcat 5.0.28 from jserv, which is affecting the performance
after migration (for the same load as Jserv)....
Is there any recommended configuration changes/performance tuning
documentation ?

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks,
-Krishna

RE: fine tuning

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@MIT.EDU>.
Hi,
Use the tomcat-user list for this.  Thanks,

Yoav

Re: Tomcat issues

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tomcat/UsefulLinks

-Tim

Tomcat issues

Posted by "Krishna Gunturu (kgunturu)" <kg...@cisco.com>.
Hi all,

If any one of you come across some sort of comprehensive guide for tuning an
apache->mod_jk->tomcat configuration, i would really appreciate you sending
it.

Thanks in advance,
-Krishna