Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sebastian Hagenbrock <se...@eventim.de> on 2001/08/29 14:39:46 UTC

webapp_mod error!

Hi...

I've logged an error in case of using the webapp_mod. But I didn't know what
this error means...

2001-08-29 14:11:02 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection]
Exception on socket
java.io.IOException: Premature packet header end
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.recv(WarpConnection.java:2
36)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connecotr.warp.WarpRequestHandler.handle(WarpRequestHand
ler.java:110)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.java:19
4)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Could anybody help me???

MFG

SH

org.apache.catalina.logger.SystemOutLogger

Posted by Christoph Rooms <ch...@pandora.be>.
Hi,

Is there a way to have SystemOut logging also separated per context (like
the file logger) of is it only available per server ? (catalina.out)

thanks, Christoph

Re: webapp_mod error!

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Sebastian Hagenbrock" <se...@eventim.de> wrote:

> Hi...
>
> I've logged an error in case of using the webapp_mod. But I didn't know what
> this error means...
>
> 2001-08-29 14:11:02 [org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection]
> Exception on socket
> java.io.IOException: Premature packet header end
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.recv(WarpConnection.java:2
> 36)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connecotr.warp.WarpRequestHandler.handle(WarpRequestHand
> ler.java:110)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnection.run(WarpConnection.java:19
> 4)
>
> Could anybody help me???

I believe you can safely ignore it... It comes out when the Apache process
dies... It should work even with those errors...

    Pier