Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/08/10 17:33:13 UTC

[OT] Solr Webinar

I will be giving a free one hour webinar on getting started with
Apache Solr on August 13th, 2009 ~ 11:00 AM PDT / 2:00 PM EDT

You can sign up @ http://www2.eventsvc.com/lucidimagination/081309?trk=WR-AUG2009-AP

I will present and demo:
* Getting started with LucidWorks for Solr
* Getting better, faster results using Solr's findability and
relevance improvement tools
* Deploying Solr in production, including monitoring performance and
trends with the LucidGaze for Solr performance profiler

-Grant

Re: [OT] Solr Webinar

Posted by "Lucas F. A. Teixeira" <lu...@gmail.com>.
webinar: https://admin.na4.acrobat.com/_a837485961/p23226399/