Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Schalk Neethling <sc...@volume4.co.za> on 2004/08/04 15:25:37 UTC

RE: Tomcat Error Message

Hey there all

I get the following line when running my servlet on Tomcat version 5.0.25:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/volume4/searchEngine/lawSearch (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

What exactly does this mean and how do I go about fixing this? Thanks!

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email. Thank you.