Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Ondruska <pe...@hotmail.com> on 2000/07/01 12:05:11 UTC

page contentType and include

Hi,

I set 'page contentType="text/html; charset=windows-1250"' for one jsp page
which contains Czech characters. This page is displayed correctly in
browser.

If the same page will include other file 'include file="other.htm"' which
contains special Czech characters these are displayed as '?' in browser.

Thanks for fixing this sometime. I am not able to provide a solution because
I am not that familiar with Java and Tomcat.

Peter

PS: Hope this is the right place for this email.