Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vitek Tajzich <v....@gmail.com> on 2009/03/22 12:17:42 UTC

load html according to page parameters

Hi,

I would like to load HTML according to page parameters. So If I get as page
parameter "page1" a need to get page1.html or page1_en.html and so on...

Any guess?

thank you,

Vitek

Re: load html according to page parameters

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
I think for that you might try setting the variation based on the
parameter.
This would allow you to load different HTML content using the standard
mechanism.

- Brill