Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com> on 2002/10/20 02:32:20 UTC

Problem with Client.java

I've just checked out the tree and try to compile out of the box.

      [echo] Compiling Source
     [javac] Compiling 198 source files to
/home/vbossica/projects/cvs.xml-xindice/java/classes
     [javac] error: compiler message file broken:
key=compiler.err.sun.io.MalformedInputException arguments=null, null,
null, null, null, null, null
     [javac] 1 error

I'm running on Linux with the JDK java version "1.3.1_05".

The problem is with the file Client.java in the package server.rpc.  I
think it's a matter of end-of-line.  Anyway this class should be in the
example folder.

Can someone take care of this small problem? (modifying Client.java to
fix the problem and move the class to the folder e.g. example/xmlrpc).

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
www.bossicard.com