Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Akhil Samnotra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 09:45:25 UTC

QPID 0.32 going out of memory

Hi,
We are using QPID 0.32 version .
We have observed that the qpid broker is going out of memory and having memory leak even though we have increased the heap memory to 3 GB and that was observed using MAT TOOl. It was seen that the memory is consumed by Java io operation while creating the logs . These log objects  are consuming extremely memory. It can be seen in the 1 st screenshot that the string object for log is getting created and then the log is stored in the backup folder .
I' m attaching the screen shots which I have taken using MAT tool .

Re: QPID 0.32 going out of memory

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Akhil,

You should be aware that the 0.32 version of the Qpid Java Broker was
affected by a number of CVEs.  See Apache Qpid's Security page for
information.

https://qpid.apache.org/components/java-broker/security.html

You ought to be planning to upgrade to a newer version.  You get get
the latest from here:

https://qpid.apache.org/components/java-broker/

Hope this helps

Keith.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Akhil,

Posted by Akhil Samnotra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Also , we are using

Posted by Akhil Samnotra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Akhil,

Posted by Akhil Samnotra <sa...@gmail.com>.
HI ,

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 19 June 2017 at 10:17, Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Akhil,
>
> The screenshots did not get through with your latest email. Could you
> please try raising JIRA and attaching the screnshots to it?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Alex

I believe Akhil has already raised a JIRA here: https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/QPID-7828 with the screenshots attached.

-- Rob

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
Hi Akhil,