Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Roland T. Craddolph" <rc...@amagatto.com> on 2010/09/14 04:24:25 UTC

RE: Struts2 and Maven Archetypes

Sorry I've been having Outlook issues for far too long that finally got fixed.  It works and this is a lot easier than that huge command.  My only question is for the packaging question what would you recommend to put there?  I'm still trying my best to follow "industry" standards if that makes sense.

Thanks,
Roland

Roland  T. Craddolph
Amagatto Solutions LLC
Principal Member and Lead Architect
Email: rcraddolph@amagatto.com
Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/9/14 Roland T. Craddolph <rc...@amagatto.com>:
> I started messing around with some more and option 6 didn't work, it has a build failure.

Could you register an issue with attached error log?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW

Thanks in advance

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.