Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "ristretto.rb" <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/25 09:03:12 UTC

Anyone use solr admin and Opera?

Hello,  I'm a happy Solr user.  Thanks for the excellent software!!
Hopefully this is a good question, I have indeed looked around the FAQ
and google and such first.
I have just switched from Firefox to Opera for web browsing.  (Another story)
When I use the solr/admin the home page and stats works fine, but
searches return unformatted results
all run together.  If I get source, I see it is XML, and in fact, the
source is more readable then page
itself.  Perhaps I need a stylesheet, or something.  Are there there
any other Opera users that have gotten
past this problem.

Thanks
gene

Re: Anyone use solr admin and Opera?

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:33 PM, ristretto.rb <ri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,  I'm a happy Solr user.  Thanks for the excellent software!!
> Hopefully this is a good question, I have indeed looked around the FAQ
> and google and such first.
> I have just switched from Firefox to Opera for web browsing.  (Another
> story)
> When I use the solr/admin the home page and stats works fine, but
> searches return unformatted results
> all run together.  If I get source, I see it is XML, and in fact, the
> source is more readable then page
> itself.  Perhaps I need a stylesheet, or something.  Are there there
> any other Opera users that have gotten
> past this problem.

I'd be interested in this too. Safari/Chrome also have the same problem,
they don't render raw xml nicely.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.