Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Croci Francesco Luigi (ID SWS)" <fc...@id.ethz.ch> on 2014/03/13 13:56:40 UTC

Problem adding fields when indexing a pdf (add-on)

I tried to define a new field "test" in the schema (<field name="test" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>) and added req.setParam("literal.test", "test title"); in the code.

The field (test) is there O_O.

Can someone explain me the difference? Why rmDocumentTitle is not there while test is?

Ciao
Francesco

Re: Problem adding fields when indexing a pdf (add-on)

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for bringing closure to this, it may very
well help the _next_ person to have the same
problem.

Erick

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.

Posted by "Croci Francesco Luigi (ID SWS)" <fc...@id.ethz.ch>.
Ok, I renamed the filed " rmDocumentTitle" to " rmdocumenttitle" and now the field is there!

Is there some naming rules for the field's names? No uppercase?

Greetings
Francesco