Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Smith Gao <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/29 08:58:38 UTC

hadoop 2.1.0 have plugin support with eclipse ?

I can not find hadoop-2.1.0-eclipse-plugin in hadoop 2.1.0,I do not know if
hadoop2.1.0 have eclipse-plugin in it,if not, how to get the support from
eclipse to develop map-reduce program? Thank you!

Re: hadoop 2.1.0 have plugin support with eclipse ?

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
You need to download hadoop jar and put it in a lib folder of the project
created and Build path.

You can also use Maven
              <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
<artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
<version>1.2.1</version>
</dependency>

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B

*Junior Developer*

Re: hadoop 2.1.0 have plugin support with eclipse ?

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.