Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dulaj Viduranga <vi...@icloud.com> on 2015/03/03 04:17:16 UTC

Access flink-conf.yaml data

Hi,
Can someone help me on how to access the flink-conf.yaml configuration values inside the flink sources? Are these readily available as a map somewhere?

Thanks.

Re: Access flink-conf.yaml data

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Hey Dulaj!

As Chiwan said, the GlobalConfiguration object is used to load them
initially.

You can always use that to access the values (it works as a singleton
internally) - but we are starting to move away from singletons, as they
make test setups and embedding more difficult.
In the JobManager and TaskManager setup, we pass a Configuration object
around, which has all the values from the global configuration.

Stephan

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@icloud.com>.