Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Rabah Djanati (LMC)" <lm...@lmc.ericsson.se> on 2000/10/19 21:23:08 UTC

TCP Tunnel

Hi,
Sorry for the newbie like question. How to use the TCP tunnel /monitor
provided with the Apache-SOAP implememtation ?
Thanks,
Rabah

RE: TCP Tunnel

Posted by Mike Pagano <mi...@voiceint.com>.
It's real easy.

the usage is
java org.apache.soap.util.net TcpTunnelGui listenport tunnelhost tunnelport

the listen port is where you should send your message, the program will
print out the soap envelope (and http header) and send the messsage to

RE: TCP Tunnel