Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/18 17:49:41 UTC

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Multitenancy+support outdated for trunk

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Multitenancy+support
suggests the following for loading tenant data:

 java -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -jar ofbiz.jar -install
-readers=seed-initial -delegator=default#DEMO1

but it causes this exception for trunk:
Exception in thread "main" org.ofbiz.base.start.StartupException:
Couldn't not fetch config instance (Cannot load configuration
properties : org/ofbiz/base/start/-install.properties

I was able to load the data using "ant create-tenant" which isn't
mentioned on that page and should probably be added.  I'm willing to
update the page but would need edit permission for my confluence
username ccarlow.

Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Multitenancy+support outdated for trunk

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You are in, you don't need to update https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors since you are a committer

There is something which annoys me: a discrepancy between "new" and "old" committers.  Before the spam policy was forced by infra, the committers were
in a specific group and still have specific rights from that, like able to edit the other spaces.
We can no longer add people in groups so (normally) "new" committers have only access to the wiki, apart if they specifically ask for other spaces.
It's a pain and also explains why we should merge all spaces, but admin maybe, ASAP

Jacques