Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by chaloo banda <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/12 08:55:32 UTC

please help !

hi friends !
   please help me solve the following problem .

   i am writing an application where i have an RSS portlet containing a link
to a form redered by cocoon.now the link itself gets generated dynamically
using rundata to append the current userid as the query string in the link.
this link then will present the form with the relevant user details filled
already.

  the problem is that all work fine when i access the form first time. but
any subsequent clicking on the link shows that the link is not getting
refreshed when I log out and log in as a different user. even starting  a
new browser window has no effect.only when i restart tomcat and log in as a
different user does the link refreshes.

  i doubt that the problem may be due to cache. so i change the following in
my  TurbineResources.Properties.....

module.cache=false

and in JR.P.....

refresh.portlet.default = 1