Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/13 17:23:16 UTC

Enabling Git workflow for Apache Gora

Hi All,

At the moment, when there is a new PR, we always have to build locally to
make sure the new PR doesn't introduce any regression issues. However, with
Github Actions, we can automate this effort with zero cost. I have written
a Github workflow to automatically build new PRs to check its validity.

[1]  https://github.com/apache/gora/pull/201

Thanks,
Madhawa

Re: Enabling Git workflow for Apache Gora

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1