Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/02/19 23:43:53 UTC

RE: [Tapestry-developer] Refreshing ala .jsp style

Tapestry has a lot of "walls" that seperate components from their templates.
It would be non-trivial to assemble a list of resources and timestamps and
check them.  It is possible, but would require some significant amount of
work on the code.  You can add a feature request if you like, but I've
always envisioned Tapestry apps as packaged into WARs and deployed normally;
I realize you would like to drop individual templates into place and have
them picked up immediately.  Again, you can use the reset service (or design
something similar and incorporate it into your own application).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

  From: "Eric Everman" <ev...@precedadesign.com>