Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peng Xiao <25...@qq.com> on 2017/10/16 12:31:11 UTC

split one keyspace from one cluster to another

Dear All,

We'd like to migrate one keyspace from one cluster to another,the keyspace is about 100G.
If we use sstableloader,we have to stop the application during the migration.any good idea?

Thanks,
Peng Xiao

Re: split one keyspace from one cluster to another

Posted by Nitan Kainth <ni...@gmail.com>.
Modify your code to write to both clusters and migrate existing data in the background.

Sent from my iPhone