Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/12/07 12:45:38 UTC

Board report statistics

Hi:

I have updated all the activity statistics in our December board report
except those for our mailing lists. Somebody who is a moderator needs to
provide them, or just drop them into the report here: [1]

The report is due in two days. If we can't update those stats, I recommend
we drop the section about email list activity or just say the two lists
continue active.

@Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> , will you be in a position to
submit the report?

Andrew

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Board-Report-2020-12

Re: Board report statistics

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org>.
Hi, @Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> ! I was just about to pull
the trigger on the report. No inconvenience at all. I will leave it in your
hands now.

Re: Board report statistics

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,