Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alan Shiers <as...@eastlink.ca> on 2012/07/27 03:28:31 UTC

AxisFault at runtime

Hi there,

I'm working on my own web service. Please note attached files.  I'm a little
lost because my java files compiled fine during my ant build but when I
tried to run the IndustryClient class I got the following stacktrace:

(org.apache.axis2.description.

AxisOperation).

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: 1

        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.j

ava:531)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(

OutInAxisOperation.java:375)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisO

peration.java:421)

        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(Out

InAxisOperation.java:229)

        at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:

165)

        at
com.personalnetsearch.plugin.keys.axis2.IndustryServiceStub.getIndust

ryList(IndustryServiceStub.java:182)

        at
com.personalnetsearch.plugin.keys.axis2.IndustryClient.getIndustryLis

t(IndustryClient.java:35)

        at
com.personalnetsearch.plugin.keys.axis2.IndustryClient.main(IndustryC

lient.java:20)

This is the full stacktrace.  The stacktrace refers to line 35 in the
IndustryClient.java:

public void getIndustryList(IndustryServiceStub stub)

   {

     try{

      GetIndustryList industryList = new GetIndustryList();

      industryList.setLanguageID(1);

      GetIndustryListResponse response = stub.getIndustryList(industryList);

      ArrayOfListItem array = response.getListItemArray();

      ListItem[] list = array.getListItem();   //<<<< Line 35

      System.out.println("Industries:");

      for(int i = 0; i < list.length; i++)

      {

        System.out.println("\t" + list[i]);

      }

     }

     catch(Exception e){e.printStackTrace();}

   }

The stacktrace also refers to line 182 in the IndustryServiceStub.java:

    env =
toEnvelope(getFactory(_operationClient.getOptions().getSoapVersionURI()),

          getIndustryList,

          optimizeContent(new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://service.keyword.personalnetsearch.com",

          "getIndustryList")), new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://service.keyword.personalnetsearch.com",

          "getIndustryList"));

        //adding SOAP soap_headers

         _serviceClient.addHeadersToEnvelope(env);

        // set the message context with that soap envelope

        _messageContext.setEnvelope(env);

        // add the message contxt to the operation client

        _operationClient.addMessageContext(_messageContext);

        //execute the operation client

        _operationClient.execute(true);  //<<<< Line 182

After that it starts getting into classes in the org.apache.axis2 package,
which I know nothing about.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.  Does anybody know what's
going on here?  Please advise.

Alan