Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/11 17:25:20 UTC

RE: Tomcat and IIS revisited

	Your workers file is not correct - from your previous messages,
isapi_redirect is finding that the resource should be a redirect to Tomcat.
The problem is it can't find the worker for the redirect - the right side of
the mapping in uriworkermap.properties is not defined (or not correctly
defined) in workers.properties.

	Randy