Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Gábor Gévay <gg...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 10:59:51 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Add Side Input/Broadcast Set For Streaming API

Hello,

I am also interested in this feature for a paper that I'm writing.

I have the "slowly evolving side input" case with a complicated custom
"update precondition" that would be expressible by a stateful UDF that
makes its decisions from looking at the elements of the main stream.

Best,
Gábor