Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by cecchinoSMI <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/15 11:36:01 UTC

Problem with function setCMSPriority

Hi all,
I have a problem with this function when I try to use it. Infact the
function in the Debug seems to have good results, but when I try to check
the validation in the localhost broker the priority of the messages are
everytime the same...at value 4 (default value). I'm trying to design a
sender in VisualStudio.

Re: Problem with function setCMSPriority

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 01/15/2014 05:36 AM, cecchinoSMI wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a problem with this function when I try to use it. Infact the
> function in the Debug seems to have good results, but when I try to check
> the validation in the localhost broker the priority of the messages are
> everytime the same...at value 4 (default value). I'm trying to design a
> sender in VisualStudio.

The MessageProducer overrides whatever you set in the Message with its
configured priority value, so set the MessageProducer to the value you
want, or use the appropriate send method that allows you to specify a
priority level.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.